Candidate Privacy Notice
CTI SOFT DEVELOPMENT SRL, with its registered address in Romania, Cluj County, City of Cluj-Napoca, Mihai Viteazu Square, no. 3 – 4, ap. 2, postal code 400036, registered with the Cluj Trade Registry under no. J12/5355/07.12.2018, VAT no. 40272764, IBAN RO92BTRLRONCRT0478712401, from now on referred to as DevNest or The Data Controller, informs you of the way we process and record the personal data you provide us.
DevNest processes personal data regarding your application for your jobs/internships obtained directly from the candidates or them or indirectly, including from publicly available sources, from public authorities/institutions, or of public interest (entities with attributions in the fiscal field, population records – if applicable) or service providers related to staff recruitment, for example, LinkedIn.
To carry out the tasks of legal stability and conduct of day-to-day activities (as legitimate interests) of DevNest and to apply the legal provisions on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (national law and Community law), DevNest has the obligation to manage in secure conditions and only for the specific purpose, the personal data provided.
DevNest will only process personal data to the extent that this is necessary to fulfill the purpose mentioned below, in compliance with the legal measures of security and confidentiality of data.
Personal data processed
Personal data means any information based on which a natural person can be identified or identifiable. Anonymized information does not constitute personal data.
DevNest collects, archives, and uses the following information about you (in whole or in part):
- Contact details such as name, phone number, personal email address, skype address, slack address, and other online communication channels (addresses such as first name, last name, or other personal data);
- Citizenship, date, and place of birth;
- Level of education;
- Other documents related to the recruitment process: copies of the CV, letters of recommendation/intent, or other data provided voluntarily by the candidate;
- Employee history: work history, professional affiliations, professional experience, studies, continuing professional education;
- Public data on various platforms such as LinkedIn;
- Professional evaluations and disciplinary research;
- Photos/images of any kind.
DevNest processes personal data:
- To complete the recruitment procedure, including the interview of the candidate, for statistical purposes, internal communication, purposes related to human resources, and for the administration and management of employment or collaboration relations;
- To fulfill contractual obligations assumed towards other third parties, such as communication with customers/suppliers, your scheduling of interviews with DevNest customers;
- For keeping your CV/ name and professional experience in the DevNest database for similar vacancies for a period of 5 years from the date of completion of the recruitment process for which you applied, in case you have not been selected for employment/collaboration, to be contacted for participation in future recruitment processes, in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation,
- To protect the legitimate interests of DevNest in relation to the conduct of service providers, human resources management, performance management, including performance analysis, professional capacity and development plan, and management information;
- For the observance of public interests (communication to public authorities/keeping documents in the archive according to legal obligations, where applicable).
The recipients of personal data are public authorities or institutions for some of the categories of data required by law, as well as, in some cases, private legal entities and employees of DevNest (e.g., clients, suppliers, accountants, lawyers).
Following the conclusion of the processing of personal data for the purpose for which they were collected, if you or your legal representative do not exercise your right of opposition/deletion, according to the law, this data will be archived by DevNest during provided for in this information or by law and/or will be destroyed.
To prevent the unauthorized use of personal data and possible misuse, we use security methods and technologies, together with appropriate policies and working procedures, to protect the personal data collected.
Data transfers outside the EU and the European Economic Area can only be made if:
- The transfer is not repetitive;
- It refers only to a limited number of data subjects;
- It is necessary to achieve the major legitimate interests pursued by the operator (DevNest) over which the interests or the rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail.
- If your personal data is transferred outside the EU to DevNest customers, we mention that we take all measures to ensure that they have adequate safeguards for the protection of your data, just as in the EU.
Regarding the period for which we will process your personal data, this is for a period of 5 years from the end of the recruitment process or a mandatory period imposed by law (e.g., according to the Order of the Ministry of Public Finance No. 2634 / 2015).
The candidate’s rights in connection with the processing of personal data
We also inform you that you benefit from the following rights:
- To request information about your personal data and/or to access this data, which we store, as well as to obtain confirmation that it is being processed, the purposes of the processing, the recipients to whom it has been disclosed or will be disclosed to, the period for which data is to be processed;
- To request the correction/rectification of inaccurately recorded personal data;
- To request the deletion of data (“right to be forgotten”) for certain reasons;
- To restrict the processing if the accuracy of the data is contested, if the processing is illegal, or if the data are no longer needed;
- To have your data ported (to have the data transferred to another operator) insofar as the request is technically feasible;
- To oppose the processing;
- Not to be the subject of any individual decision or automated individual decision-making process, including profiling;
- To accept or not the collection and processing of personal data by DevNest;
- To address the National Authority for Supervising Personal Data Processing or in court.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by means of a written request, dated and signed, as regulated in the Internal Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.